Welcome, everyone! We are here with a new article how to install Kodi on Chromecast. In this article, you will get useful information about Kodi installation on Chromecast. Kodi is widely used open source software for streaming; it provides video as well as audio streaming. It is non-profit, means no paid software. Kodi is available on almost all operating system without any special requirement.
Kodi chrome cast, Which is using for ten feet user interface along with television and its remote. Chrome Cast is a device which helps to watch the video on the Television screen, and this entire mirror can be done using HDMI port. With HDMI port television connected to the chrome cast.
Apart from all, Kodi app is better for making user interface between smartphone, computer with television. It provides a smooth interface between Television and other connecting devices, therefore mirroring becomes easy. If you want to learn more about the installation of Kodi on chrome cast. Follow the full article.
Kodi Chromecast: Methods
Kodi app on chrome cast has different methods to install. If you want to install Kodi app on chrome cast with Android then there is a particular method for Android. If you want to install Kodi on Chromecast with Windows PC then there is another method. So there are two methods for installing Kodi app on Chromecast. One method for Android and another for Windows PC. So let’s learn more about these methods one by one.
Kodi on Chromecast with Android
So what are the requirement to Install Kodi on Chromecast with Android? So don’t worry, here I am going to listing all the requirement.
- If you want it to run on Smartphone with Android operating system. You need to download some apps like Local Cast, Kodi, ES file explorer, .xml File.
- There is an official app to do the same, you can download that.
- For Installation process follow the article.
Install Kodi on Chromecast with PC Windows
If you want to Install Kodi on Chromecast with Windows PC then here are few requirements, which you need to fulfill.
- For running Kodi on Windows PC, you need chrome extension for casting the screen to the Television.
- You need to know about Kodi, extension, chrome cast, and few process to start with.
- For installation process follow below the full tutorial.
So, the above methods are used for mirroring or casting any type of file from Android Smartphone or Windows PC to Television. These methods will be best for Kodi because we have to mirror the Content from Kodi App, which will be on our Android Phone or in Windows PC. Few methods may be hard and longest for people and few may be easy for people. Read more about How to Install Kodi 17.4 Krypton on the New Updated Fire TV Stick.
If you want to learn more and want to install Kodi on Chromecast, follow the Installation process after this paragraph.
Install Kodi on Chromecast with Android
So in the last paragraph, we have learned to install chromecast on two different Operating system. We just learned the requirements and all. But here, now we will learn the complete step. First, we are going to install Kodi on Chromecast with Android. For installing Kodi on Chromecast on Android operating system there are two methods. One is bit long and time taking, another is an easy and short method to install Kodi App on Chromcast.
First way: Time taking Method
- The first and basic requirement is Android smartphone, along with the Wireless connectivity at your home. So Smartphone with Wifi is required for this.
- After smartphone, you need some basic application. You need these basic applications. Try out these links to get all these applications on your Android Smartphone Es Explorer, Kodi, LocalCast and .xml file PlayerFactoryCore.
- Download above all the application in your Android phone.
- After downloading all the application, you need to open EX Explorer in your Smartphone.
- Now you need to do an important setting, Go to mobile setting, then choose Display setting, and do display hidden files. Now you are done with this setting.
- After that, open the destination folder, or downloaded folder where you have the .xml downloaded file.
- Now select that XML file and copy that.
- After copying XML file, move that file to Android Folder.
- You need to find destination folder and Android> go to Files > .kodi > user data
- Now you can launch Kodi app in your smartphone.
- After that, the App will automatically enable the user to open local cast.
- Once it will be done, the player option will appear.
- Now, you are done, now you will able to use Kodi on Chromecast.
Second way: Easy and short Method
- The first and basic requirement is having a smartphone with an internet connection. Wifi is preferred.
- On your phone install official Google home App. Link Google Home.
- Now launch Google home from your smartphone.
- After opening the app, there will be an option “Cast Screen”, you need to find it from the list.
- Now, it will direct you to connect to Chromecast.
- Now launch Kodi App or any other App which you want to mirror on the large screen.
- Now you are done.
By using both the method, you can cast your favorite content to a large screen from your Android device. It is a very easy process. So we have used the cast screen method to watch Kodi on chromecast using Android.
There are two methods above, one is quite large and time taking, another is small and simple. You can implement both to install Kodi on chromecast. Then enjoy watching movies, shows and other content using Kodi on the large screen. If you are facing stream authorization error in Kodi, then solve https //openload.com /pair error here.
Kodi Chromecast using a PC
In starting of this article, we discussed that we will also teach you how to do Kodi Chromecast using a PC. Now that step came here. There are many people who wanted to cast their laptop, PC to a large screen. So this will be a better idea for Kodi.
So let’s learn how to install Kodi on Chromecast using a PC or laptop. Follow the below process.
- First of all, you need a PC of course along with internet Connection.
- Another important thing is, both devices should be connected to the same network.
- Now go to your PC, and open Google Chrome browser on that.
- Now go to the customize and Control panel.
- You need to find more option from there and go with Extension.
- At the bottom, you will get the link of “get more extensions”.
- Open that link and search Google cast on search bar; Here is the direct link to extension.
- Now you need to install the Google Cast extension and click on the cast.
- After that, you will get a window, find Kodi chrome cast from the list of options.
- Finally, check out your devices and models name and then go with that.
Now you are done with Kodi Chromecast on PC. Hope you have like the tutorial. Also, check out Adbfire / Adblink Download and Setup Guide for All Kodi Devices
So we have provided the best information about the article Kodi on Chromecast: How to Install Kodi Chromecast. I hope, you have liked all the information. It is a request to share this article with your group. Thank you for reading. Good Luck with the installation. If you have any issue with the installation you can comment here on our blog Kodi Addons.